zoo

zoo

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Fruit to the Loom!

Simon shouted excitedly from the other room, "My underwear says "Fruit to the loom"!"
Simon is a natural at the familial banter:
"Mom, Dad's giving me a tough time again! Will you handle it, please?"

Simon: "I have a loose tooth."
Me: "That's cool! Which one is it?"
Simon: "That one."
Me: "Which one? Can you wiggle it?"
Simon started moving his jaw back and forth. I guess I should have explained what I meant.


Simon: "I accidentally used my imagination."

Simon: "Can I watch How to Train Your Dragon?"
Me: "You just watched that yesterday. How about something else? Maybe the Goofy movie or Emperor's New Groove?"
Simon: "I can't. I'm too old for animated movies."

Simon came with us to the "big people church" this morning, but asked to leave early. The reason? "Dad sings weird".


Me: "How was school?"

Simon: "Oh, you know. It was just a day."

No comments:

Post a Comment