zoo

zoo

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Kookamunga!

Simon said, "Mom, this is what Jesus always does!" Then, he made the sign language sign for love.

We stopped at McDonalds before heading to Trunk-or-Treat. It spawned some very interesting observations:

Simon (while eating chicken nuggets): "Chicken makes you strong! But not this stuff!"

There was a man sitting by himself at a table, facing some Halloween decorations. He was talking into his cell phone, but Simon was convinced he was talking to the scarecrow.

A teen put on a V for Vendetta mask. Simon said, "Look, it's Kookamunga!"
I have no idea.

I told Simon that tomorrow is picture day at  his school. He said, "We take pictures on Christmas! Tomorrow is Christmas!"
I answered, "No, tomorrow isn't Christmas, it's just picture day."
Simon: "But you need to put up the tree, because I've been waiting and waiting! You want a good picture, right?"

Today, while playing soccer, Simon told me they were playing "dog park". Somehow, I doubt it.

Jeff: "Don't act up, please."
Simon: "I won't. I'll act down."

No comments:

Post a Comment