zoo

zoo

Monday, April 18, 2016

Bring Down a Deer

Simon was given a Nerf bow by his grandparents for his birthday. He excitedly yelled, "When I'm older, I might be able to bring down a deer with this!"

Simon: "Do you know what I don't like? Signs and words that use 'z' instead of 's'."
A kid after my own heart.

Talking about food we like, I told Simon that lamb is my favorite meat. He said, "I bet that's really expensive in England! It sounds fancy so I bet it's from somewhere mysterious, like England. And stuff is expensive there. "

Simon : "I'm really good at chess. I wonder how God is going to use that gift. "

Simon : "I'd like to apologize to you on my behalf."

Simon : "Do you know how most public schools have bullies? Well, our school only has one student and it's me. I'm not mean so I'm not a bully, which means there are no bullies, so we have the ultimate school."

Simon : "I require a pith helmet. "
Me: "Um...you know you don't have one, right? "
Simon: " We can make one. I hear they're doing some splendid things with fabric lately. "

Simon : "I'm so embarrassed! "
Me:" Why? "
Simon, after a pause : "I don't know. That is so embarrassing! "
Me: "So, you're embarrassed that you don't remember why you're embarrassed? "
Simon: "Yes."

No comments:

Post a Comment