zoo

zoo

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Sitcom Guys

Simon was asking me the same question over and over. Finally, I got sick of his nagging and said, "I heard you the first time. You don't need to keep asking."
Simon paused for a moment, then said, "You're right. That's redundant."

We played the game of Life tonight. Simon kept up a running commentary.

We asked what Simon would name his "kids". He said that he would name the boy Gabriel. We asked about the girl and he said, "I'd name her Checkmate."
Whaaat?

Simon got the travel agent career card. Jeff landed on a travel space. Simon asked where Jeff was going. Once Jeff answered Europe, Simon commented, "Oooh, that's a good place!"

Simon gave me a big, noisy smooch. I told him it was super loud and he said, "Isn't that how sitcom guys kiss?"

Simon: "Did you know that logic is a powerful weapon?"

No comments:

Post a Comment