zoo

zoo

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sideburns

Me: "What is the capital of Brazil?"
Simon: "Brasília."
Me: "What about Japan?"
Simon: "Tokyo."
Me: "Egypt?"
Simon: "Cairo."
Me: "China?"
Simon: "Chinatown?"
Uh...
Simon: "Can I bring a notebook and a pencil tomorrow?" (to VBS)
Me: "Why?"
Simon: "I made a new friend, but I didn't catch his name. I need his autograph so I can know it."

Simon has been making Star Wars characters out of Legos. He had the hardest time with "Princess Lego" because he said that her "sideburns aren't poofy enough". Hahaha!


Simon slept over at a friend's house for the first time:

Ryland: you've never had root beer?!?
Simon: WE DO NOT DRINK BEER!!!
Natalie: it isn't beer, simon
S: aw, what is it, a meat or somethin'?
(Kids all laugh)
N- a soda
Simon: well, I don't like fizz either!


Simon was so overexcited that he was a disaster the next day. I took him home and he started sobbing, "I miss my friend!", even though he's been seeing him every day. There was also this gem:
Simon: "I'm saaaddd!"
Me: "I know, buddy."
Simon: "What are you going to do about it?'
Me: "I'm going to give you a hug when we get out of the car."

Simon: "Are we stopping at Toys R Us?"
Me: "No.Why would we do that?"
Simon (still sobbing): "To cheer me up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment