zoo

zoo

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Quest

Simon: "Mom, did you know that soap is made out of ivory?"
Guess what brand of soap we have?

Me: "Simon, go make your bed."
Simon: "I wish I'd never been born because then I could just do back flips in your tummy all the time."

Jeff and I were talking and Jeff mention the word "sister in-law". Simon asked what Jeff was talking about and Jeff answered that he was talking about my sister. Simon asked what "in-law" meant and, once Jeff explained, said, "I think "in-law' means you get to tell people what to do because mothers-in-laws get to boss you around." Once Jeff and I stopped laughing, Simon explained that he knew that "because of the story of Ruth. You know, in the Bible."

Simon: "Dad, your nickname is Mr. Genius!"
Me: "What's my nickname?"
Simon: "Baron Von Mom."


Simon is coloring a picture of King Tut. He says, "He's going to be in style!"

Simon: "All they do is sit around all the time."
Me: "Who?"
Simon: "Presidents."

Simon: "Mom, I think you're actually quite interesting."

Simon: "Do you want to know my pulse? It's five, because I'm so tall."

Simon: "I'll make a quest for you when my work is all done."
Me: "How are you going to do that?"
Simon: "I'm going to hide my work and give you clues, and you're going to have to search for it, and there will be a map.

No comments:

Post a Comment