zoo

zoo

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I'm ruined!

A conversation that I was told about this morning:
Sunday School Leader:"When the angels appeared to the shepherds, how did the shepherds react?"
Simon: "They FREAKED OUT!"
Teacher: "What's another way of saying that?"
Simon: "Panicked?"
Simon: "What is it with me and physical philosophies?"

It's hard not to laugh when you're disciplining your kid and he starts sobbing and repeating over and over, "I'm ruined!"

Simon: "I want to go on vacation. Where can we go?"
Me: "Where would you like to go on vacation?"
Simon: "Can you give me some options?"

Simon was given a little Nativity Scene snowglobe at church. He went running to show Jeff, yelling, "Look! BabyJesusinasnowglobe!" all in one breath.


Simon: "What is is with me and dad and violence?"
Me: "What are you talking about?"

Simon: "Well, we both like sword fights and stuff."

No comments:

Post a Comment